Frequently Asked Questions
How can I change or cancel my order?
You are able to change or cancel your order after you place it only if the order has not been picked and packed for shipping. If you would like to make a change, call Customer Service at 1-800-362-8410. Please have your order number available.
How can I track my order?
To track your order, visit Order Status page in My Account.
Will I get an order confirmation?
You will receive an email order confirmation from us. Please enter your email address correctly to ensure you receive your order confirmation.
When will I receive my order?
We would suggest adding Old Pueblo Traders to your address book to be certain you properly receive all notifications.
We ship in stock items within 24 hours of receipt. Allow 4-7 business days for delivery excluding holidays. In addition to our regular delivery, there are several options to choose from:
What type of payment do you accept?
3-Day Delivery is available for an additional $8.99 per address.
Next Day Delivery is available for an additional $17.99 per address.
Orders placed after 1:30 p.m. EST will be considered next business day.
If an item is not in stock we will notify you when to expect delivery.
We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as well as our Old Pueblo Traders Credit Card. If you prefer to mail your order in, we accept checks and money orders in addition to all of the major credit cards.
Important Sales Tax Information.
We collect sales tax in the city of Nome, AK; AL; AR; AZ; CA; CO; CT; DC; FL; GA; HI; IA; ID; IL; IN; KY; KS; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; MS; NC; ND; NE; NJ; NM; NV; NY; OH; OK; PA; PR; RI; SC; SD; TN; TX; UT; VA; VT; WA; WI; WV and WY as required by law. States requiring sales tax are subject to change. We reserve the right to charge or collect applicable sales tax for your order. Therefore, your final sales tax charge may vary from what you see on the Order Review page of checkout. Sales tax amounts are calculated based on the address the purchase will be shipped to. Please note the type of product you purchase may affect the sales tax rate, additional sales tax might be charged by local governments, and sales tax laws change frequently. For states imposing sales or use taxes, your purchase is subject to tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it was made over the Internet, by catalog, or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. It is possible that you may be responsible for the payment of sales/use taxes on your orders, even though we are not required to collect sales/use taxes from you. In these situations, our listing of $0 tax at time of order does not mean that you are not responsible for the payment of taxes on the order. Rather, it means that we are not required to collect sales/use tax at the time of the order. It is your responsibility as the purchaser to pay sales/use taxes. Details on how to file these returns may be found at the state taxing authority's website. Also see: Individual States Sales/Use Tax Information
Individual States Sales/Use Tax Information
We may be required by law to provide the state tax authority with a report of the total amount of all your purchases at the end of the year. Additional information on your tax reporting obligations are available at the state taxing authority's website. For Oklahoma, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Tennessee purchases, use taxes may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For Oklahoma, the forms and instructions are available at
www.tax.ok.gov. Forms and instructions for the other states are available at the state taxing authority's website.
How can I phone/mail an order?
If you prefer to order off-line, your order is always welcome 7 Days a Week; 8am - 1am ET. For faster phone service, call our Order Line at 1-800-362-8410.
How do I find a product's style number?
*Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes
Our styles can be searched by Catalog Alias (Example: 3C1-16A) or by an Item # that may appear on your order confirmation and/or invoice (Example: H205). Please note: 76915 is an overall company identifier and not a product number. If you have trouble locating a product or style at any time, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-800-362-8410.
Why is .Blair.com added to the Old Pueblo Traders URL?
Old Pueblo Traders is proud to be part of Bluestem Brands, Inc. Other sister brands include The Tog Shop, Linensource, WinterSilks, Blair, Bedford Fair Lifestyles, Draper's & Damon's, Gold Violin, Haband, Norm Thompson, Old Pueblo Traders, Sahalie, and Solutions. Together we share a common commitment to uncompromising quality, steadfast value, and the superb customer service you expect and deserve. Our goal is to offer the highest caliber of products to enhance your life and style.
In order to best serve you, we've created a single, easy-to-shop website, showcasing three trusted brands, with more joining soon, that we think you'll especially enjoy. One website allows you to shop multiple brands at the same time, with one order checkout that ships your items together saving you time and money. Now it's even easier to find the classic, quality clothing you love.
Return to Top
What are my shipping options?
Orders are generally processed in 1 - 3 days (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Please allow 3-8 business days for delivery, excluding holidays.
|Standard Shipping Charges Per Delivery Address
|Up to $20.00
In addition to our standard shipping, there are two other options to choose from:
- 3-Day Delivery is available for an additional $8.99 per address.
- Next-Day Delivery is available for an additional $17.99 per address.
Orders placed after noon EST will be considered next business day.
Express shipping is not available for PO Box, APO or FPO, orders that need monogramming or on orders of products that ship direct from vendors.
We do not offer delivery on weekends or holidays. We reserve the right to require a signature on some packages.
Do you ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO Boxes?
We ship to PO Boxes within the 48 contiguous states and via standard shipping.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses via standard shipping only.
We ship to AK, HI and US territories for an additional charge of $8.99. Approximate shipping is 8-12 days.
Shipping to multiple addresses
You may ship items on your order to multiple addresses. In Checkout under Shipping & Gift Options, click on Ship Items to Multiple Addresses. You may select or enter a ship-to-location for each item. Split your order between as many addresses as you need. A separate shipping processing fee will be calculated for each ship to address.
Items shipping from suppliers
Some items on our website are shipped from the manufacturer. These items are labeled as such on the product information page. These items are shipped by standard delivery. These items can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Some items on our website require an additional shipping charge. These items are noted as such on the product information page. These products include an additional surcharge due to size and/or weight. Additionally, these products will not ship to PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, APO's/FPO's or internationally.
Return to Top
How do I return an item?
The return form is located at the bottom of your invoice. Please complete your return information including the reason for returning and enclose it with your return. If you cannot locate your invoice, you can print a copy by selecting Account History from My Account. If your return is a gift, please fill out the box marked gift return.
What is the Return Label?
You may use your original packaging material to make your return. Please be sure to remove any labels affixed to the package or cover the original address label to avoid any confusion.
You have two options to make your return.
Option 1 - Use our Returns label - Your most convenient return option. You pay nothing up front. When your return is received, we will deduct a charge of $9.99.
Package your item(s) and remove or cover the original label.
Affix the pre-paid, pre-addressed label to your package.
No postage required; a charge of $9.99 for the return will be deducted from your return/exchange. Drop your package in the U.S. Mail - at home, or work, in any mailbox, or at the Post Office.
*If you have requested a refund, you will receive the purchase price paid for your items (including sales tax, if applicable) less a $9.99 returns processing fee. If you paid by credit card, your credit will appear on one of your next two billing statements. If you paid by check, you will receive a check within 14 business days.
Option 2 - Return on your own using the delivery service of your choice to the address listed below. For your protection, please return by insured mail and be sure to save your receipt for your records.
100 Murray Dr.
Warren, PA 16368
Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for credits to process on your credit card.
If you have further questions, call us toll-free at 1-800-362-8410.
Please enclose the return form with your items and your order will be brought back to our distribution center for processing.
The Return Label is a convenient return option. You pay nothing up front. We will deduct $9.99 from your refund. No waiting in line - easy drop-off at any U.S. mail location.
What is your return Policy?
If you're not satisfied, we're not satisfied. We'll gladly provide an exchange or refund your purchase price (excluding discounts, and any shipping and handling charges) for items returned in their original condition within 180 days after you receive them. For products returned in original condition within 60 days of your receipt, refunds will be made in your original form of payment equal to your original purchase price (excluding discounts, and any shipping and handling charges). For products returned in original condition after 60 days of your receipt, you will receive a merchandise credit certificate equal to your original purchase price (excluding discounts, and any shipping and handling charges) which will be good towards a future purchase at Old Pueblo Traders. Sorry, we cannot provide any refund or exchange for items returned more than 180 days after you receive them. Please see our Return Policy Page for more information.
How do I return an item I received as a gift?
To make your gift return, please forward your package to:
Old Pueblo Traders
100 Murray Dr.
Warren, PA 16368
Please include the following information when making this return.
- Your name, address and phone number.
- If you would like a cash refund or if you wish to place an exchange. If the order is an exchange, please include any additional monies, if due.
- To make the return, you may use the Return Label included in your package. Simply follow the instructions included and please note there is a $9.99 charge that will be deducted from your return if you decide to use this service. You may choose any shipper to make your return but strongly encourage insuring this package.
In following these instructions, the gift giver will not be made aware of this return.
Return to Top
How do I update my address or change my password?
If you have registered with Old Pueblo Traders, you may update your password and/or email address at any time. Please select My Account to login and select My Information to change my password and email.
How can I stop receiving duplicate catalogs?
If you haven't registered and would like to, click My Account.
Please call us at 1-800-362-8410. In you call, please include your Customer Identification number and the Source Code listed on each catalog. We will update your account information to remove the duplicate. We request your patience as you may continue to receive a duplicate catalog for a short time.
How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
To unsubscribe from our mailing list, please call customer service at 1-800-362-8410.
Forgot your password?
If you have forgotten your password, we will ask you to answer the password recovery question you selected when setting up your account. Upon entering the correct answer, your password will be emailed to you immediately.
Why should I register?
Benefits of Registration
Setting up an account with oldpueblotraders.blair.com will help save you time, and make you shopping experience with us easier.
- Your information will be automatically entered into the billing screen making check out fast and easy.
- You will be able to view your last ten orders when you choose Check Order Status
- You will be able to view your last ten orders when you choose Check Order Status
- You will receive email notification of your order in addition to special sales/promotions offered to our web customers
Is your website a secured site?
Only when you place an order with Old Pueblo Traders via our web site, we will collect your name, address, telephone number, E-mail address and credit card information. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal data during transmission over the Internet. This is to ensure that the information you shared with us on our web site is safe and protected.
Not receiving email confirmations?
If you are not receiving our emails, we suggest confirming your email address in Account History and select My Information. If that is correct, please add our email to your address book to ensure our emails to you are not being blocked.
Return to Top
GIFT CERTIFICATES/GIFT SERVICES
What is an E-Gift Card and how long does it take to process?
An E-gift card works just like a gift card but it is sent electronically to an e-mail address. You specify the recipient's e-mail address and we notify them of their gift. E-gift cards are processed and e-mailed to the recipient within a few hours of credit approval. You will receive an e-mail confirming that the E-gift card was sent to the recipient and informing you of the amount charged to your credit card. If you have any questions or need assistance regarding an E-gift card, please call Customer Service at 1-800-362-8410. Customer Service is open 9AM-9PM (EST) Monday-Friday.
What if my E-Gift Card was sent to the wrong e-mail or they were unable to open it?
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide the correct e-mail address of the recipient. We are not responsible for E-Gift Cards sent to a valid but unintended e-mail address. To ensure successful delivery, we recommend you verify the recipient's e-mail address prior to placing your order.
How do I use my Gift Card, E-Gift Card, or Old Pueblo Traders Reward certificate?
At checkout, please use the payment option called Redeem a Gift Card or Certificate. Enter the Gift Card or Certificate number. You may apply up to 3 Gift Cards or Certificates to your order. Gift cards can be used for purchases on any of our sister brands, excluding Haband.
Can I replace a lost or stolen gift card or E-gift card?
We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen gift cards or E-gift cards.
What if my order is more/less than the value of my gift card?
If your order total is more than the value of your gift card, enter a credit card number for the balance of the payment. If your order is less than the value of your gift card, the balance will remain on your gift card for future purchases.
How do I check the balance of my gift card?
To check the balance of your gift card, please click here.
How do I know if my E-gift card order was sent to the recipient?
You will receive an e-mail confirming that the E-gift card was sent to the recipient and informing you of the amount charged to your credit card.
What happens if I am returning merchandise purchased with a gift card or E-gift card?
You will receive a credit check sent to the name and address the merchandise was shipped to.
Return to Top
OLD PUEBLO TRADERS PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS
Once you begin the checkout process you will be asked to enter any promotional discount or reward code. Your discount will appear in the Order Summary and each item on your order will be prorated. Offers and discounts cannot be combined and are not valid towards previous purchases.
California Proposition 65 (Prop 65)
Return to Top
What is Prop 65?
- Prop 65 is a California law that requires companies to provide warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Why do some products have a chemical warning?
The Prop 65 warning is required by the state of California for products that contain certain levels of chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. If a product does not display a warning on the product information page, the supplier of the product has indicated that it does not require a Prop 65 warning. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
What does the warning mean?
Although the product meets federal safety standards, we include the warning as required by the state of California, which has stricter requirements. We care about your safety and comply with applicable health and safety requirements.
FAQs for CCPA
Return to Top
General Questions about the CCPA
What are my rights under CCPA?
- CCPA gives California Consumers ("Consumers") more control over how their personal information is being used by providing the following rights:
• The Right to Know: Consumers can make a verifiable request to know what personal information is being collected about them, and whether their personal information is being sold or disclosed and to whom;
• The Right to Request Deletion: A Consumer can make a verifiable request to a business to delete any personal information the business has collected or maintained. If a business receives a verifiable request to delete collected personal information, the business must also notify its service providers of the request so the Service Provider can delete the Consumer's personal information from their records
• The Right to Opt-Out: A Consumer can direct, at any time, a business to not sell the Consumer's personal information to a third party; and,
• Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of CCPA Granted Privacy Rights: A business must not discriminate against California Consumers that exercise rights granted under the CCPA.
What steps do I need to take to make a CCPA request?
- You can make a verifiable request to exercise the Right to Know and the Right to Request Deletion, and a request to exercise the Right to Opt-Out via our Website ("Site") https://www.oldpueblotraders.com/privacy/management/request/, or by calling us at 1-888-912-1132.
Exercising the Right to Know
What happens when I make a verifiable request under the Right to Know?
- To make a verifiable request to exercise the Right to Know, please visit the Site https://www.oldpueblotraders.com/privacy/management/request/, or by calling 1-888-912-1132. The following steps may apply to you:
• On either the phone call or through the Site, we will ask you to provide certain pieces of personal information to verify your identity. You may request that we provide to you a report containing
o Specific pieces of information we have collected, disclosed, and sold about you in the past 12 months or
o The categories of personal information we have collected, disclosed, and sold about you in the past 12 months.
• We will confirm receipt of your verifiable request for the Right to Know within 10 days.
How long will it take to receive the personal information you have after I submit my request for the Right to Know?
- We will try to respond to your request within 45 days. The 45-day period will begin on the day we receive your verifiable request. If necessary, we may take an additional 45 days to respond to your verifiable request, for a maximum of 90 days total - if the added 45-day period is needed, we will provide notice and explanation of why the extension is required.
What if my request is denied?
What are you considering as personal information?
- Identifiers: real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, Social Security Number, driver's license number, customer number, or other similar identifiers.
How did you obtain my personal information?
- We collect information from you when you use the Site, contact us or interact with us. We may collect personal information that you may provide. Personal Information may also be collected on our behalf by our third parties and service providers.
Exercising the Right to Deletion
What happens if I request to have my personal information deleted?
- To make a verifiable request to exercise the Right to Request Deletion, please visit the Site https://www.oldpueblotraders.com/privacy/management/request/, or by calling 1-888-912-1132. The following steps may apply to you:
• On either the phone call or through the web page, we will ask you to provide certain pieces of personal information to verify your identity. We will confirm receipt of your verifiable request for the Right to Know within 10 days.
As part of your Right to Request Deletion, you may ask for Old Pueblo Traders to delete personal information we have collected and maintained about you from our records and direct us to communicate with our service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
How long will it take to delete my personal information?
- We will confirm receipt of your verifiable request for the Right to Request Deletion within 10 days. We will try to respond to your request within 45 days. The 45-day period will begin on the day we receive your verifiable request. If necessary, we may take an additional 45 days to respond to your verifiable request, for a maximum of 90 days total - if the added 45-day period is needed, we will provide notice and explanation of why the extension is required.
How do I know if you removed my personal information?
- We will send you correspondence regarding your request to delete within the timeframe outlined above. In the correspondence, we will specify the way the personal information was deleted.
We will maintain a record of the request of deletion as part of the record retention requirements under the CCPA for at least 24 months.
Also, the CCPA provides businesses certain exemptions from the Right to Request Deletion - there may be instances where Old Pueblo Traders may not delete your information even though you requested the personal information be deleted. Please visit the California Attorney General website for additional information: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
Have you shared my personal information to other companies? If so, how do I delete the shared personal information?
- Old Pueblo Traders may share the personal information it has collected about you to its service providers. If you make a verifiable request to exercise the Right to Deletion, we will provide notice to our Service Providers to delete your personal information from their records. In communication to you, we will confirm that we notified our Service Providers of your request to exercise your Right to Deletion.
Please note, even if Service Providers are notified of your request, the CCPA provides several exemptions from the Right to Deletion allowing the Service Providers to keep records of your personal information even though you requested the personal information be deleted.
What if my request is denied?
- Under the CCPA, we also have the right to deny your request to exercise the Right to Request Deletion if we cannot verify your identity. Once you submit a request, we will match your information to our internal records. We will inform you if we are unable to verify your identity and shall treat your request as a request to Opt-Out of Sale.
Further, the CCPA allows for businesses to exercise a number of exceptions to a verifiable request to delete. If we deny your request to delete, we will provide you correspondence describing that we cannot comply with your request and include any statutory and regulatory exceptions.
I applied for a credit account and my application was denied. Can I request to have my application information deleted?
- This information is protected for regulatory reasons and cannot be deleted.
Can I have the information you are reporting to the credit bureaus deleted?
- This information is protected for regulatory reason and cannot be deleted.
Exercising the Right to Opt-Out
What happens when I make a request to exercise the Right to Opt-Out?
- As a California Consumer, the CCPA provides the right, at any time, to direct Old Pueblo Traders not to sell your personal information ("Right to Opt-Out") to third parties. If you would like to Opt-Out of Old Pueblo Traders selling your personal information, please click on the "Do Not Sell My Info" link at www.oldpueblotraders.blair.com or call us at 1-888-912-1132.
How long will it take Old Pueblo Traders to recognize a request exercising the Right to Opt-Out?
- We will act on the request to Opt-Out within 15 days from the date we receive your request. We will notify you that we communicated with third parties to whom we sold your personal information that you have exercised your Right to Opt-Out and to instruct the third parties not to further sell the information.
Can my Right to Opt-Out request be denied?
- If we have a good-faith, reasonable, and documented belief that a request to Opt-Out is fraudulent, we may deny the request. If we deny the request, we will inform you that we will not comply with the request, and we will provide an explanation why we believe the request is fraudulent.
Return to Top
What are the Benefits of being a VIP Plus Member?
- 10% off merchandise orders you place with us and any company in our Family of Brands
- 5% rebates back on purchases you make at over 1000 retailers like, Target, Walmart and Walgreens
- Up to $10 in rebates back on each shipping and return shipping fee you pay
- 10% off $25 gift cards from a list of participating retailers
What is the cost to be a VIP Plus Member?
- The first 30 days of your membership will be at the introductory cost of $1.99. After your first 30 day trial, your membership will automatically continue for just $14.97 a month, and will be charged to the credit card you authorized when you enrolled.
- If you decide to not continue your membership after your 30 day trial, simply log onto Old Pueblo Traders VIP Plus or call 1-855-448-3876 to cancel. There is no obligation to continue.
- You may cancel at any time if you are not completely satisfied, and there will be no future charges.
Return to Top
For any question not listed or that requires further explanation, please feel free to contact us directly. We will be back in touch with you shortly.